The SAP landscape is changing. S/4HANA and HANA memory will bring unrivalled business benefits for companies, yet it is important to start planning the migration at early stages to keep data compliant while reducing the scope and complexity of your S4 migration project. Have you considered all the implications of SAP Data Management?
If you are facing the same challenges, listen to this webinar to learn about:
- Data readiness for the move to S/4HANA
- Data traceability to comply with tax & audit and GDPR obligations
- Implications of retaining or decommissioning legacy data
- How to lower the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of your SAP systems
- Case studies of DuneIm and EE, part of British Telecom
Is your organisation considering the move to S4/HANA? What about the implications of retaining or decommissioning legacy data or historic systems? Can you ensure that company data is fully traceable to comply with audit, tax and GDPR obligations? This webinar intends to be thought-provoking by providing answers to all these questions.
The webinar was hosted by the UK & Ireland SAP user group in September 2020.