Unless otherwise stated, TJC Group and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- republish material from this website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. TJC Group reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website their discretion.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. TJC Group makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph TJC Group does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
TJC Group will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.These limitations of liability apply even if TJC Group has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit TJC Group liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by TJC Group negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of TJC Group or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for TJC Group to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
TJC Group may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and TJC Group in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.