Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site tjc-group.com (the “Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our newsletter, posting material or requesting further services, completing any surveys or reporting any problem with the Site;
- Records of your correspondence (if any) with us;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Site according to aggregate preferences;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to the Site.
The main cookies that we use provide us with valuable data about our website. These are from Google Analytics and are completely anonymous, telling us information such as how many people have visited our website and which pages are the most popular. This allows us to ensure that our website is doing its job and make improvements to help you use the site. This information is really useful to us, but if you would like to opt out, you can do so at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We also link to other websites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and WordPress where our blog is held. We’re pretty sure that they use the same kind of cookies but as these sites are not controlled by us, we cannot guarantee the cookies that they are using and suggest that you read their privacy policies to be absolutely sure.
We really hope that this is ok, but if you are really unhappy with cookies being used, the best way around this is to turn it off in your browser settings so that they are not used on any website. To do this, you can go to your privacy settings in either Tools or Options depending on your browser.
Purposes and legal basis of data processing
On this website we use HubSpot for contact forms and landing pages. If you register for the newsletter in our website, we will process the response data with HubSpot. HubSpot is a software company from the USA with a branch office in Ireland. Contact: HubSpot, 2nd Floor 30 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland, Telephone: +353 1 5187500.
We use the Google Analytics tool of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland, (“Google”) on our website. Google Analytics enables us to analyse and evaluate the use of our website in order to compile reports on the website activities of our visitors based on this information.
We use the Google Tag Manager. The Tag Manager helps us to control other components and scripts used on the website. The Tag Manager does not access the data of these played components and scripts. By using the Tag Manager, your online identifiers (including cookie identifiers) and your IP address are processed by Google.
We use the retargeting tool of LinkedIn Ireland Ltd, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland (“LinkedIn”). For this purpose, our website contains the LinkedIn Insight tag, which allows us to collect and statistically analyse statistical, pseudonymous information about your visit and use of our website. The data is also used for remarketing purposes.
We use Google’s remarketing feature within the Google AdWords service. This service allows us to use a cookie to serve ads to you on other websites that match your interests.
Where we store your personal data
We transfer such information outside the EEA or the UK only if:
- your product or service enquiry are best handled by one of our companies located outside the EEA or the UK; or
- the service you have requested, such as a newsletter, is delivered through a third-party located outside the EEA or the UK.
In either case, a list of companies we may utilize outside the EEA or the UK is available upon request by contacting us (https://www.tjc-group.com/contact/).
We apply equal importance to the security of data held and processed by us or on our behalf outside of the EEA or the UK. We ensure that our subsidiaries and affiliates and those who process data on our behalf enter into the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, to safeguard the personal information which is transferred to and from the EEA, the UK and beyond.
All information you provide to us is stored on our web hosting service’s secure servers (OVH https://www.ovh.com). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Data collected from the public via the Site may be transferred to:
- firms which assist TJC Group in sales and marketing;
- TJC Group’s data hosting services providers;
- TJC Group’s printing partners.
These third parties have a contractual obligation TJC Group which prohibits them from making any use of the data beyond what is required to fulfil their obligations to TJC Group. A list of these third parties is available upon request by contacting us (https://www.tjc-group.com/contact/).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will use our best endeavours to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. We will not provide your data to third party advertisers or suppliers. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletter or surveys. We may share your information with those third parties for those limited purposes.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us using our “Contact Us” form (https://www.tjc-group.com/contact/).
If you have opted-in to our mailing list and wish at any time to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may unsubscribe via our “Contact Us” form (https://www.tjc-group.com/contact/).
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if TJC Group’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and users of the Site will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us using our “Contact Us” form (https://www.tjc-group.com/contact/).
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK Data Protection Act 2018 give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with these two policies.