The Fichier des Écritures Comptables (FEC) is a mandatory audit file for all companies established in France to provide the French Tax Administration in the event of a tax audit. It contains every accounting entry for the fiscal year and the opening balance must comply with the French GAAP (PCG and LPF) accounting standards. Whilst capturing this data in itself is not onerous, delivery of the FEC is time limited and must be presented to regulators within 15 days of receiving notice of a tax audit. Failure to do so on time can result in a financial penalty of up to €5000.
But generating the FEC file in the right format can be quite a challenge. This guide will give you hints and tips to generate the Fichier des Écritures Comptables both for Tax and IT/SAP teams:
- What is the Fichier des Écritures Comptables and why does it matter?
- Simplify the complexity with B2G Compliance
- Generate a FEC file from SAP
- Option 1 : Using SAP DART to create a FEC file
- Option 2 : using the FEC software by TJC Group to create a FEC file
- How to complete a FEC health check
- Best practice guidance: 5 tips for FEC validation
- Expert tips and recommendations for tax teams and IT/SAP Teams
- Benefits of B2G outsourcing with TJC Group
Please fill in the form to download this guide: