E-invoicing and e-reporting has become increasingly important in recent years, and it is explained by fiscal and economic gains that could be expected for both governments and businesses. The tax compliance landscape is rapidly changing, though. To help you prepare and succeed, we have created a comprehensive guide that covers the main points about e-invoicing and e-reporting.
- An overview of e-invoicing and e-reporting worldwide: benefits, challenges and deployment.
- Different channels and formats for e-invoicing
- Continuous Transaction Controls and how these apply to e-invoicing.
- What you need to do to be compliant.
- SAP Document Reporting Compliance (SAP DRC) for e-invoicing.
Stay updated and informed about e-invoicing and e-reporting with our blogs. Subscribe to the Global Tax Compliance Newsletter: https://info.tjc-group.com/tjc_newsletter-tax-compliance