Optimising the amount of system data migrated to S/4HANA® is absolutely crucial to include only the relevant data needed in the system. Archive data today to save on HANA memory costs tomorrow and stay in control of future data in S/4HANA® through automated data archiving and data deletion.
Watch this on-demand webinar, hosted by VNSG (SAP Dutch User group), to learn how to streamline your data management processes and ensure smooth data migration while maintaining compliance with regulations.
Key takeaways from this session:
- Reduce the scope, complexity and total cost of your SAP S/4HANA migration project
- Save on hardware and SAP HANA licensing costs
- Automate your ILM processes to remain compliant and control data growth
- Residence & Retention – best advice for multi-national companies
- Case study: British Telecom
Click on the banner below to watch the webinar: