Global corporations that operate in high transaction volume industries generate high amounts of data; that impacts their ERP systems performance, increasing the Total Cost of ownership (TCO). Additionally, IT Teams are under pressure to support corporate functions with minimal resources.
Find out why big corporations such as Carlsberg or British Telecom have implemented a Data Archiving to maintaining SAP system performance as the business data increases over time, while lowering the Total Cost of Ownership of their SAP system.
- Learn how Data Archiving can provide significant savings on database storage costs when migrating to SAP® S/4HANA with minimized data footprint
- Reduce migration times to move to S/4HANA
- Understand how to manage ILM objects – from retention periods to destruction.
- Keep database under control by archiving data that is rarely referenced
- Ensure that company data is fully traceable to comply with Tax/GDPR requirements
To find out how TJC Group SAP-certified tools can bring value to your organisation, download the e-book by completing the form on the right!