04-05-21 | Events
Organised by the Norwegian SAP User Group, the Financial Day is highly interesting for people interested in Finance functions supported by SAP systems and third-party solutions. The new solutions from SAP make it possible analysing data across the business and handle unexpected changes to financial forecasts as well as aligning strategic, financial, and operational plans.
This will be a joint session between SAP and TJC Group covering issues and topics the likes of:
• Status and roadmap of what SAP will deliver as standard with regard to SAF-T requirements including the new digital VAT-report based on SAF-T and what additional requirements towards Business 2 Government (B2G) in case the digitalization of tax compliance in other countries around the world will benefit from solutions and services from the TJC Group.
• A short status and development related to Peppol and SAP Document Compliance
• P27 Nordic Payments or the new integrated payment platform that will replace Telepay in certain cases and the move to ISO 20022 Sepa - implications for SAP users
• Patchanok Kluabkaew, Senior SAP Consultant Tax and Finance, TJC Group.
• Erik Törnqvist, Localization Product Manager at SAP Svenska AB