TJC Group has chosen the SAP offering because it is a global solution, integrated with local content and coverage of end-to-end tax compliance processes, and is the most efficient way to manage e-invoicing, real-time reporting, and statutory reporting worldwide.
Marseille, 28 of June 2023: TJC Group is proud to announce an extension of its partnership with SAP to resell and implement SAP® Document and Reporting Compliance for e-invoicing and statutory needs.
Today, many governments around the world are strengthening their online tax regulations to boost tax revenues. Hence, a paradigm shift is occurring in tax compliance, moving towards e-invoicing and e-reporting. To answer such challenges, SAP introduced its document and reporting compliance solution to transform, standardise, and harmonise tax processes globally to comply with local rules in a fast and efficient manner.
“We are thrilled to partner with SAP to provide customers with end-to-end solutions for e-invoicing and e-reporting,” said Thierry Julien, CEO of TJC Group . “The SAP solution maintains data consistency and real-time reporting with no requirements for reconciliation. It helps in increasing efficiency with standardisation and automation, bringing value to customers.”
Five reasons why TJC Group opted for SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
Tax compliance is a crucial factor that organisations must address with utmost urgency. SAP Document and Reporting Compliance is one of the best solutions to manage e-invoicing. Other reasons for choosing SAP Document and Reporting Compliance include:
- Integration: The solution is fully integrated and scalable for migration to SAP S/4HANA®.
- Ease-of-use: It offers real-time validation and helps in the exchange of outgoing electronic documents.
- Automation: It provide zero-touch invoice processing through integration to incoming automated solutions.
- Extensibility: The extensible platform helps meet industry-specific and business requirements.
- Security: It offers robust security, meeting necessary policies of organisations.
Other benefits of implementing SAP Document and Reporting Compliance include its simple method of adopting legal changes with pre-packaged content and its unified user experience.
Working with TJC Group for implementations
TJC Group has 25+ years of experience assisting clients with challenges pertaining to SAP data management for tax and audit purposes. The company understands the legal requirements for tax and audit, the business needs, and the technical aspects of compliance. Collaborating with TJC Group helps organisations in several ways:
SAP knowledge: The TJC Group’s knowledge covers SAP solutions, tax, and technology. The company’s vast expertise can bridge the gap between stakeholders while creating synergy between the tax and IT teams.
Subject matter experts: TJC Group’s subject matter experts have broad experience working on both tax and SAP projects. The company’s dedicated Business to Government (B2G) team helps organisations stay compliant with ongoing regulatory changes so they can avoid non-compliance charges and reputational risks.
State-of-the-art technology: One of the most significant strengths of TJC Group is its advanced technology. More than 40% of its workforce is dedicated to R&D to help ensure the smooth operation of all processes.
SAP Activate methodology
- TJC Group uses proven SAP Activate methodology for project planning and execution to deliver optimised templates and accelerators.
- TJC Group defines the best scope of practice while developing an initial scope statement and project schedule for SAP Document and Reporting Compliance implementation.
- TJC Group identifies and mitigates risks for project implementation and business impact.
- TJC Group goes the extra mile with its talented and senior SAP finance consultants, working as an extension of your team.
About TJC Group
Experts in SAP data archiving and ILM, legacy system decommissioning, and Global Tax compliance. TJC Group helps organizations craft an efficient Data Management strategy to prepare data for SAP S/4HANA migration. We leverage decades of expertise in helping customers to tackle Data Management challenges while ensuring fiscal compliance with SAP Document and Reporting Compliance solution. Our +500 clients worldwide span across a wide range of industries.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
For more information, please contact:
Laura Parrí Royo
Tel. : +44 (0) 1908 44 0117
Mobile. : +44 (0) 77 53 22 80 01