Marseille – 13th December 2023 – TJC Group announced today that its Fichier des Écritures Comptables (FEC) 4.0 software has achieved SAP® certification as integrated with RISE with SAP S/4HANA® Cloud. The integration helps organizations to generate, verify and optimize the Fichier des Écritures Comptables (FEC) for France from online or archived sources without impacting the SAP system’s performance.
The FEC 4.0 provides a simplified and yet highly secure way to create the FEC file. This allows SAP Customers to quickly respond to the French tax authorities to meet tight deadlines. The software enables organisations to quickly optimize the control of the FEC file, simplifying SAP Data extraction to comply with French legal requirements.
- Generate FEC files without configuring DART.
- Pre-validate the FEC File to ensure technical compliance and data quality.
- Extract large volumes of data without impacting the performance of SAP systems.
- Optimize the FEC file compliance with new features: Plant Abroad, Archive access, Excel upload, FEC by establishments, among others.
- Automate the file control with optimized balance controls.
The SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) has certified that the integration software for its FEC 4.0 integrates with RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud using standard integration technologies.
TJC Group offers a range of SAP-certified software solutions and consulting services for Data Archiving and SAP ILM, Legacy System Decommissioning and Global tax compliance to help organisations comply with tax and legal requirements in every country. TJC Group is an official SAP partner to implement SAP Document and Reporting Compliance. Our +500 clients span across a wide range of industries and sizes and are located globally.