About this event
The Swedish SAP user group, SAPSA, organises the Spring IMPULS Online 2021 that will take place on the 19th and 20th April.
Delivered virtually, a two-day program will bring together like-minded SAP professionals seeking to indulge in learning sessions with experts from all sorts of backgrounds.
TJC Group session
Driving energy and TCO savings through SAP Data Archiving
The predominance of the data-driven economy has impacted every element of the worldwide business environment. In fact, rising energy costs are often a hidden component of the move to S/4HANA. Did you know that data centres are predicted to use 20% of the world’s electricity by 2025? This is more than any other sector.
Learn about 2 case studies where energy savings in equipment and environment have been achieved by putting in place a Data Volume Management strategy.
- See how the UK retailer Dunelm is expanding the benefits of SAP Data Archiving on their SAP ECC by shifting to a modern cloud storage environment.
- Discover how the largest brewery company worldwide is massively reducing the TCO of their SAP systems
Reducing data footprint does more than boost enterprise performance: there are additional substantial benefits that make an impact on sustainability and help data-driven operations become greener.
The takeaways from this session:
- Find out How Data Management drives green solutions for enterprises
- Best practices on Data Management to achieve energy savings
- How to shape an intelligent DVM strategy to drive a greener S/4HANA move
- Steve Peirce, Head of Sales UK, Ireland, & Nordics, at TJC Group
- Gavin Wilford, SAP Basis at Dunelm
- Ruben Venter, Senior SAP Consultant at TJC Group