Get ready for SAF-T Norway mandate and Tax Compliance in Europe
09-02-21 | Events
WEBINAR Friday 16th April at 9:00 AM CET
Hosted by SBN Norge Adfahrer
While mandatory SAF-T (Standard Audit File for Tax) reporting was introduced in Norway from 1st January 2020, a new digital VAT return will be imposed in 2022 based on SAF-T Norway.
SAF-T is one set of newly digitalised international regulations that are particularly problematic for SAP users to comply with across multiple jurisdictions. But finding the right information in your SAP systems isn’t always easy. On the other hand, European VAT compliance is undergoing a significant transformation in order to close VAT gap and combat fraud. Therefore, we can anticipate EU tax reforms and increased VAT compliance measures.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Gain a detailed understanding of SAF-T requirements in Norway both from a Tax & Finance and SAP point of view.
- An outlook on Tax compliance landscape in Europe beyond COVID-19.
- Tips and recommendations for tax compliance in Europe.
- Things to consider when choosing SAF-T Solution, with a specific spotlight on SAF-T Norway.
What's in it for each team?
For Tax/Audit/Accounting teams
- An overview of the government mandatory and optional requirements for SAF-T Financial and SAF-T Cash Registered.
- Accurate recommendations for tax configuration within SAP.
- Recommendations to create SAF-T reports on time for multinational companies operating in several countries.
For SAP/IT teams
- Practical advice on how to extract and transform data to the format required by the government every time your tax teams need to submit a SAF-T file.
- Implement fiscal archiving with a consistent formula for easier tax audit reconciliation and longer-term data access.
- How to collect data in SAP, giving autonomy to users while at the same time retaining control on SAP systems and ensuring security and protection for your business data.
- Didrik Arstad, Head of Innovation Team Finance & Analytics, SBN - SAP Brukerforening i Norge
- Patchanok Kluabkaew, Senior SAP Consultant Tax and Audit, TJC Group
- Graham Little, Software Architect, TJC Group
- Steve Peirce, Head of Sales UK, Ireland, & Nordics, TJC Group
Registration is now open for both members and non-members of SBN Norge Adfahrer. Find out more about SBN Norge Adfahrer, the Norwegian SAP User group.