Get ready for SAF-T Norway mandate
09-02-21 | Events
WEBINAR Friday 16th April at 9:00 AM CET
Mandatory SAF-T (Standard Audit File for Tax) reporting was introduced in Norway from 1st January 2020. A new digital VAT return will be introduced in 2022 based on SAF-T Norway.
SAF-T is one set of newly digitalised international regulations that are particularly problematic for SAP users to comply with across multiple jurisdictions. But finding the right information in your SAP systems isn’t always easy. Data extraction in SAP shouldn’t just be a burden to your Tax and IT teams. Learn all you need to know to be ready for the new requirements.
In this webinar you will gain a detailed understanding of SAF-T requirements in Norway:
For Tax/Audit/Accounting teams
- An overview of the government mandatory and optional requirements for SAF-T Financial and SAF-T Cash Registered.
- Accurate recommendations for tax configuration within SAP.
- Recommendations to create SAF-T reports on time for multinational companies operating in several countries.
For SAP/IT teams
- Practical advice on how to extract and transform data to the format required by the government every time your tax teams need to submit a SAF-T file.
- Implement fiscal archiving with a consistent formula for easier tax audit reconciliation and longer-term data access.
- How to collect data in SAP, giving autonomy to users while at the same time retaining control on SAP systems and ensuring security and protection for your business data.
Registration is now open for both members and non-members of SBN Norge Adfahrer.
- Didrik Arstad, Head of Innovation Team Finance & Analytics, SBN - SAP Brukerforening i Norge
- Patchanok Kluabkaew, Senior SAP Consultant Tax and Audit, TJC Group
- Graham Little, Software Architect, TJC Group
- Steve Peirce, Head of Sales UK, Ireland, & Nordics, TJC Group
Do you want to know more about SBN Norge Adfahrer, the Norwegian SAP User group? More details here.