New release 3.6 of ASC for automating SAP data archiving is out!
The new version 3.6 of the Archiving Sessions Cockpit is now available.
The updates of the ASC 3.6 release include:
- IS-U objects and FM objects have been added to the solutions
- Support of PBS NAI
- New design of transaction /TJC/STOP
- Possibility to define links between archiving objects of different systems
- During simulation, technical settings of archiving object are checked and a warning message is sent in case of incomplete settings
- New transaction /TJC/ADK_REPORT allows generating a detailed report of archiving sessions started by the ASC
- New transaction /TJC/CT15: Allows customizing of archiving notes.
The following archiving objects have been added:
There are over 100 archiving objects in the ASC software. To find out more, download the ASC Solution Sheet from our resource centre or contact us for more information.