You have now decided to migrate to S4 HANA, worked with your business departments to identify data to be archived, and have started to move recent and most accessed data to the new SAP S4 HANA.
So how about your legacy SAP system/s?
Keeping them running in the background or in parallel with your new SP S4 HANA, means your costs rise because of the following:
• Hardware maintenance
• Hosting fees (if server is elsewhere)
• Human resource to oversee legacy system/s
• Security costs due to more complex system landscape that increases risk to breakdown and other IT issues
Decommissioning your SAP legacy system will help you minimize all your costs significantly and ensure that only relevant and authoritative users can access the legacy data for compliance and regulatory purposes.
We understand the need for you to keep your SAP legacy system/s for:
- Information and inspection purposes
- To meet legal retention periods for different data modules.
At TJC, we can examine and analyse your SAP legacy data down to company, global, and local levels across your multi-country system landscape. This gives you precision targeting for your conversion roadmap to S4 HANA and ensure you will have access to audit-ready data.