Champions and record holders
On 15 July 2017, Roger Federer won his 8th Wimbledon Title without losing a set. It also happens that he now won the most Wimbledon mens' singles title.
On 28 January 2017, Serena Williams won her 23rd Grand Slam singles title at the Australian Open while she was eight weeks pregnant. She now holds the most Grand Slam singles title ahead of Steffi Graf's record of 22.
Other world titles:
- Pelé holds the world record for most career goals in football (1,279).
- Michael Phelps, a competitive swimmer, holds the all-time records for Olympic gold medals (23).
- Michael Schumacher has won the most Formula One World Championships (7).
- Larisa Latynina holds the record for the most Olympic gold medals by a gymnast, male or female (9).
- Paula Radcliffe has held the world record in women's marathon for 15 years (2:15:25).
- Mia Hamm held the record for the most international goals scored, by any male or female, until 2013 (151).
The list goes on for champions and record holders past and present.
Pure talent? Luck?
Hardwork, consistency, and determination?
I believe years of training, practice, and competition all contribute to the success of these sports men and women. Their dedication and commitment to developing themselves to become the best drive the direction to success. The people they choose to be on their team also impacts their growth rate.
Our customers also embody these qualities of hardwork, consistency, and determination. From century-old "probably the best beer in the world", to "make.believe" giant electronics firm, to "power to you" world's second most connected telecommunications company, to "open the future" world leading paper packaging solutions, to a red river global mining group… we are privileged and are very thankful for these opportunities.
Our goal will always be to work with our customers to achieve their goals and to celebrate their successes.